Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bread Pudding

I had to call my mom and aunt to teach me how to make this because I had left over baguette bread.

Ingredients:

Half stale french baguette bread (cut into small pieces)
2 cups evaporated milk
4 eggs
3/4 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons butter (melted)
grated cheddar cheese (optional)


Instructions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Using a circle cake pan add the bread. In a mixing bowl combine the rest of the ingredients except for the cheddar cheese and beat for a few minutes. Add the mixture to the bread and let it soak for 5 minutes. Top with cheese (optional). Bake for 20 to 30 minutes. Poke with a knife or toothpick, if it comes out clean, it is done.

This doesn't have cheese, my mom loves it with cheese and my husband and kids loves it without the cheese.


No comments:

Post a Comment