Wednesday, August 10, 2011

BEEF WITH GREEN BELL PEPPERS

This is my own recipe. My mom makes something similar, I really like it but I do not know how to make it so I came up with this one. This is one of my husbands favorite.

BEEF WITH GREEN BELL PEPPERS

INGREDIENTS:

1 lb beef top round for Rouladen (sliced)
2 cloves garlic chopped
1 large green bell pepper (sliced thin)
1 cup water
3 tablespoon soy sauce 
1 tablespoon lemon juice
ground black pepper
1 to 2 tablespoon canola oil


Directions:

Using a sautéing pan, heat oil over medium to high heat, add and sauté beef. Once all the redness is all gone from the beef add bell pepper and garlic. Sauté for 2 minutes then add water, soy sauce, lemon juice and sprinkle a little bit of ground black pepper. Bring to boil, switch to medium heat and let it boil for 5 minutes. Serve with rice.






No comments:

Post a Comment